Connect with Talented Candidates
Featured listings are 3x more likely to be seen by jobseekers
Make Your Job Listing Stand Out
- Include a SALARY in the title and in the specified field. This is is the single best thing you can do to increase clicks on your listing.
- Ensure your LOGO is at least 200×200 pixels. Otherwise it will not be picked up on social networks.
- Write SHORT, pithy sentences that utilize keywords. You want your posting to generate organic traffic, so use best SEO (search engine optimization) practices.
- Specify an EXPERIENCE level tag to attract appropriate candidates.
- Include a CLOSING DATE. Jobs that have a clear expiration suggest urgency and will attract more candidates.
- Provide as much INFORMATION as possible. Candidates are more likely to respond to a post with lots of content.